Bible journaling printable
Make Bible journaling beautiful
Do you want to Bible journal but don’t feel like an artist? Don’t worry, you can start out by tracing with this Bible journaling printable! There is no shame in it and I personally do it all the time. 😉
These beautiful line drawn florals are great for tracing and tip-ins! They are preformated to fit in your 2-inch margins and easy to trace.
Slip them beneath the page of your journaling Bible and trace. Presto! Now, you can now easily create art like a pro!
Once you make your purchase, you can print this page as many time as you would like.
I highly recommend that you save this file to your computer so you can print it again and again!
Insider tip: I like to print and cut out the elements before I trace them in my Bible and then recycle the paper.
All printable art elements are included in a single, hi-resolution PDF file for crisp clean printing.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD DETAILS
After your purchase, you will be able to instantly download this file. After checkout, you’ll be directed to a webpage with a link to your new download. We recommend downloading the file immediately and saving it.
If you aren’t directed to the link after purchase, navigate to your “purchase” page and click on “download”, or check your email for the link to download your file.
This INSTANT DOWNLOAD digital printable includes:
- 1 PDF file: 8.5 x 11 inch page
- 15 different traceable elements
- Perfectly formatted to fit 2 inch journaling Bible margins
- Black for easy tracing and coloring
2 IMPORTANT NOTES
- This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD only. No physical copy will be mailed to you.
- PDF files usually can only be printed from a laptop or desktop computer. Generally, tablets and smart phones do not have the capabilities to do this.