Bible Journaling Template
Fun and easy-to-trace
Do you want to Bible journal but don’t feel like an artist? Let us help by giving you a leg up in your artistic process with this Bible journaling template set with a “Faith” theme!
These printable Bible journaling templates are perfectly formatted to fit in your 2-inch margins and easy to trace and/or color. Simply slip them beneath the page of your Bible and trace. You can even use this template sheet as bookmarks or a coloring page.
These particular templates were designed for the following verses: Matthew 21:21, Hebrews 11:1, James 1:6, & 2 Corinthians 5:7.
Finally, a way to do Bible art journaling while keep your focus on meditating on God’s Word.
***These are digitial Bible art journaling printables, nothing will be delivered by snail mail.
Please print this page as many times as you would like.
I highly recommend that you save this file to your computer so you can print it again and again! You can use these templates as bookmarks or as coloring pages. Insider tip: I like to print and cut out the elements before I trace them in my Bible and then recycle the paper.
All printable Bible journal pages are sent to you as hi-resolution files for crisp clean printing.
Once you complete your purchase, you will be able to instantly download this print. After checkout you’ll be directed to a link to download your file immediately. If for some reason you aren’t directed to the link after purchase navigate to your “purchase” page and click on “download.”
This Bible journaling template is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD digital printable which includes:
- 1 PDF file: 8.5 x11 inch page
- 4 different traceable templates
- Download only: nothing delivered in the mail
- Designed for: Matthew 21:21, Hebrews 11:1, James 1:6, 2 Corinthians 5:7
- Perfectly formatted to fit 2-inch journaling Bible margins
- Easy to trace, color, and/or print
- Can be used as bookmarks
2 IMPORTANT NOTES
- This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD only. No physical copy will be mailed to you.
- PDF files usually can only be printed from a laptop or desktop computer. Generally, tablets and smart phones do not have the capabilities to do this.