Bible Wedding Guest Book - Large Print
Be part of the new trend of celebrating God's Word with a personalized Bible wedding guest book.
New King James Version $ 69.99 – Large Print Option
A special Bible to celebrate a special day.
Welcome guests to your wedding with the Bible Wedding Guest Book which offers the same functionality of a typical guestbook, but with the unique benefit: It includes additional space to allow your guests to partner notes of encouragement with Scripture.
Or this wedding Bible can be given as a gift Bible celebrating the newlyweds. The new Mr. & Mrs. can seek God in His Word together and use your gift as their family Bible.
-font is 10
-8.25 x 6.5 x 2 inches
-bicast leather for durability
-words of Christ in red letters
-made with durable paper
-the NKJV (New King James Version)
-provided with 2-inch ruled margins
How does the Bible Wedding Guest Book work?
1. Choose the font style with which you would like the Bible personalized.
2. In the “Personalize” box, type the EXACT spelling of your Mr. & Mrs. + first names, last name, and wedding date.
3. What you type in the “Personalize” box will be hand lettered on the first page of your journaling Bible underneath the “This Bible Belongs to:”
4. The personalized wedding Bible will arrive with one black Micron pen to use for writing in the Bible.
5. Choose if this is a guest book or not. Guest books will include a note card that says, “Please write a note of encouragement to the newlyweds in their wedding Bible guest book.” This is a free addition to any wedding Bible order.
1. The exact spelling you type will be what appears in your personalized wedding Bible in archival ink, which is fade resistant and waterproof. It will be hand lettered by Amanda, not done by a machine.
2. If you would like to add a verse or note, please contact Amanda. Price quotes will vary based on what you would like. firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please feel free to contact Amanda to see a preview of your desired font. Click here to contact me about previewing the font of your wedding guest book Bible.
4. You will not be able to return your Bible for a refund for any reason because it is personalized.