Bible Wedding Guestbook
Personalized for the reception
King James Version $ 53.99 – Standard Option
This personalized Bible wedding guestbook commemorates the beginning of a beautiful union.
There are margins on every page of Scripture that give guests space to write notes of encouragement to the new couple and sign their names. The new Mr. & Mrs. can treasure the notes forever and keep their Bible as an heirloom long after their “I do’s”.
-font is 8
-8.25 x 6.5 x 1.5 inches
-hard black cover
-comes with elastic closure strap
-words of Christ in red letters
-made with durable paper
-the KJV (King James Version)
-provided with 2-inch ruled margins
How does the Bible Wedding Guestbook work?
1. Choose the font with which you would like the Bible personalized.
2. In the “Personalize” box, type the EXACT spelling of your Mr. & Mrs. + first names, last name, and wedding date.
3. What you type in the “Personalize” box will be hand lettered on the first page of your journaling Bible underneath the “This Bible Belongs to:”
4. The personalized Christian Wedding Bible will arrive with one black Micron pen to use for writing in the Bible.
5. Choose if this is a guest book or not. Guest books will include a note card that says, “Please write a note of encouragement to the newlyweds in their wedding Bible guest book.” This is a free addition to any wedding Bible order.
1. The exact spelling you type will be what appears in your personalized wedding Bible in archival ink, which is fade resistant and waterproof. It will be hand lettered by Amanda, not done by a machine.
2. If you would like to add a verse or note, please contact Amanda. Price quotes will vary based on what you would like. email@example.com
3. Please feel free to contact Amanda to see a preview of your desired font. Click here to contact me about previewing the font of your wedding guest book Bible.
4. You will not be able to return your Bible for a refund for any reason because it is personalized.