Leather Bible Guestbook - Illustrated
Share your love for God's Word and join the new trend of using a wedding Bible guestbook at your reception.
English Standard Version $ 179.99 – Leather Illuminated Option
Welcome guests to your wedding with the Leather Bible Guestbook where they can sign their names and leave encouraging notes next to their favorite verses.
Inside this wedding Bible are golden illustrations throughout the entire Old and New Testaments. It features over 400!
This Bible wedding guestbook commemorates the beginning of your beautiful union founded on God’s Word. Using a Bible as a wedding guestbook shares your love for God and becomes a family heirloom that you and your spouse can treasure forever.
-font is 9
-9.5 x 6.75 x 2 inches
-flexible top grain leather cover with gold in-lays
-words of Christ in black letters
-made with durable paper
-English Standard Version (ESV)
-provided with 2-inch margins alongside Scripture
How does the Wedding Bible Guestbook work?
1. Choose the font with which you would like the Bible personalized.
2. In the “Personalize” box, type the EXACT spelling of your Mr. & Mrs. + first names, last name, presenter (if there is one) and wedding date.
3. What you type in the “Personalize” box will be hand lettered on the first page of your journaling Bible underneath the “Presented To:”, “By:”, and “On:” sections
4. The Bible Guestbook will arrive with one black Micron pen to use for writing in the Bible.
5. Choose if this is a guestbook or not. Guestbooks will include a note card that says, “Please write a note of encouragement to the newlyweds in their wedding Bible guest book.” This is a free addition to any wedding Bible order.
1. The exact spelling you type will be what appears in your Wedding Bible Guestbook in archival ink, which is fade resistant and waterproof. It will be hand lettered by Amanda, not done by a machine.
2. If you would like to add a verse or note, please contact Amanda. Price quotes will vary based on what you would like. firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please feel free to contact Amanda to see a preview of your desired font. Click here to contact me about previewing the font of your wedding guest book Bible.
4. You will not be able to return your Bible for a refund for any reason because it is personalized.
Preview Bible Guestbook Fonts
PLEASE NOTE: The FORMAT of the Illustrated Bible Guestbook's personalization page is different than the pictures below (please see pictures at the top of the page).
The photos below are real examples of available font options to help you choose your favorite.