Wedding Bible Guestbook - Cross Design
Join in the trend of celebrating God's Word at weddings
English Standard Version $ 59.99 – Standard Option
A special Bible to celebrate your special day.
This ESV wedding Bible guestbook commemorates the beginning of a beautiful union. It offers the same functionality of a typical guestbook, but with the unique benefit of including additional space to allow your guests to partner notes of encouragement with Scripture….a gift they can treasure forever.
This new design has a beautiful gold cross in-lay which graces the flexible brown cover for a classic look.
-font size 7.5
-8 x 6.5 x 1.5 inches
-faux brown leather with a gold cross in-lay
-words of Christ in black letters
-made with durable paper
-English Standard Version (ESV)
-provided with 2-inch ruled margins.
How does the Wedding Bible Guestbook work?
1. Choose the font with which you would like the Bible personalized.
2. In the “Personalize” box, type the EXACT spelling of your Mr. & Mrs. + first names, last name, and wedding date.
3. What you type in the “Personalize” box will be hand lettered on the first page of your journaling Bible underneath the “This Bible Belongs to:”
4. The Wedding Bible will arrive with one black Micron pen to use for writing in the Bible.
5. Choose if this is a guestbook or not. Guest books will include a note card that says, “Please write a note of encouragement to the newlyweds in their wedding Bible guestbook.” This is a free addition to any wedding Bible order.
1. The exact spelling you type will be what appears in your Bible guest book in archival ink, which is fade resistant and waterproof. It will be hand lettered by Amanda, not done by a machine.
2. If you would like to add a verse or note, please contact Amanda. Price quotes will vary based on what you would like. firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please feel free to contact Amanda to see a preview of your desired font. Click here to contact me about previewing the font of your wedding guest book Bible.
4. You will not be able to return your Bible for a refund for any reason because it is personalized.